singapore, Singapore, Singapore
SGD 7500-9000 PM
We are looking for candidate with 10+ years of experience for API GATEWAY ADMIN role. Candidate MUST have experience in software development with sound understanding of API Management comprehended with security and governance principles.
As a API Infrastructure Admin, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
· Troubleshooting and Administering Tibco Mashery API tool-set.
· Responsible for performance enhancements and review of the code for improvements.
· Take ownership of project and work directly with Vendors and Clients to provide direction.
· Delivery of consulting services for the API Management related products, including the API Gateway.
· Development of policies and configurations on API gateway products to deliver to client.
· Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
· Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
· Provide 24x7 support for the infrastructure components on round-robin basis
· Understanding of add on components for APIM platforms like Private Keys, Certificate Based Security, Cloud Deployment, Mutual Authentication, Session Management, Caching System, Firewall Rules, Port Security, Linux Configuration and Security, Load Balancer Settings etc.
· Experience installing and configuring Tibco Mashery APIM platform in private data centers and public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) etc.
· Experience of deployment, configuration, tuning and monitoring of API Gateways, API Portal and MySQL/Oracle DB server.
· Extensive working experience on Mashery API Portal, API Gateway, OAuth Toolkit – minimum 3 years
· Experience with XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, REST, JSON, WADL, Swagger and WSDL
· Hands on experience of developing APIs, proxies, policies, fragments, reusable templates of policies in Tibco Mashery API Gateway platform (Desired)
· Experience of building APIs and policies in Mashery API Gateway with end to end integration from design, development, testing to publishing on API portal
· Strong understanding of SOA principles, design patterns, and industry best practices
· Experience developing web services and good understanding of micro services architecture