Looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Exp Range: 5 to 8 Years
Must be working in SG from 2007 onwards.
- Design and build advance applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- You have an eye for User Interface and Visual Design and can make strong recommendations based on Apple’s interface design guidelines.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Proven working experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Have published at least one original ioS app
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies, UI/UX standards and low-level C-based libraries
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- You understand at least 1-2 complex technologies like Location based tech, Speech recognition, Augmented Reality, etc.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams across several countries, as you’ll need to work with everyone--clients, PMs, UX/UI designers, QA, server devs, and mobile web devs.
- Experience publishing a high quality iOS application to the Apple Store
- Experience in creating hybrid apps is a plus
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions