Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
Depends on Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields.
At least 3 years of experience in designing and implementing IT infrastructure at scale.
Strong communication skills both spoken and written to develop technical documentations and
presentations in English.
Demonstrate ability to understand customer's needs and articulate technologies to business
Analyze current infrastructure architecture state and develop future state design solution in accordance
with business requirements, standard best practices, project timeline and, approved/allocated budget.
Demonstrate project delivery experience with consideration of design and implementation estimates.
Demonstrate successful proposal experience including developing and presenting technical
requirements based on business requirements gathered to the customer up to management levels.
• Hands-on experience in at least 3 technology stacks from the following technologies: VMWare,
Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, NGINX, F5, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift are desired.
• Knowledgeable in both Linux and Windows environment.
• Strong technical troubleshooting, analytical skills, creative thinking, and innovative approach to
• Ability to work in a team environment as a team member or as a team leader.
• Multi-national and/or cross border project experience is desired.