Ortigas, Philippines, Philippines
Depends on Experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Building the Test Automation framework that will cover cross platform interactions of the organization’s
• Advancing Test Automation and Continuous integration / Continuous Deployment (CI-CD) practices for product development teams within the company’s Engineering organization.
• Plans, designs, develops and maintains automated test scripts for multiple projects.
• Identify acceptance criteria required by the business stakeholder, test environment and test readiness requirements, develop automated testing scripts, conduct testing activities using automated testing tools, and provide status of testing in the course of a 2-week Sprint cycles.
• Will be engaged with developing and executing test cases, verification of system capabilities and system enhancements or changes, script development, requirements verification, functional testing, integration testing, and regression testing.
• Perform backend data validation and interface operability verification, and to coordinate across project teams for information gathering and sharing required to perform testing activities.
• Lead automation quality engineers in developing automated test scripts. • Develop the advancement of the automation program by strategizing the scripting process and the right tool selection.
• Provide technical assistance to quality engineers and testers.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
• At least 3 years of dedicated software test automation framework development and software automation testing experience.
• Experience building software test automation frameworks for mobile app and/or web app.
• Experience in web and mobile app automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Selendroid, Calabash, etc.)
• Proficiency in Java.