DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- • Help to define a product vision and strategy. Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- • Drive product development with a team of awesome Ascenders/ engineers and designers.
- • Learn and understand market behaviors and gather requirements. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- • Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- • Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- • Understand the business’ strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized to be best in the industry.
- • BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- • Product management or product design experience in an agile environment.
- • Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, development, user experience, sales, customer support, or marketing.
- • Experience developing Internet/ Mobile products and technologies.
- • Understanding of the payments and financial services space, practice of Agile methodologies is a plus.
- • Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast- paced environment.
- • Familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn.
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- • Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product
- • strategy based on research, data and industry trends.