- Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred).
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Proven experience on developing automation solutions using UiPath; hands-on experience with any other robotics tools would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must
- Previous experience with working with UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, OpenSpan is a plus
- Experience in RPA development – Blue Prism or any Robotics Process Automation technologies
- Experiences in working with at least one project in the development
- Understand development of BluePrism technology (preferable) and/or alternatives Automation Anywhere, UIPath
- Thai speaker and Good English Communication