Work From Home, India, India
Depends on Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• Significant hands-on experience in solution design, architectural analysis, and development of the financial system (trading/risk/compliance system or related) leveraging advanced Java 1.8 or above with features like Multi-Threading, Serialization, Annotations, Stream, Lambda Expressions, ExecutorService, Rx Java
• Proficient in OOPS, Design Patterns, and Data Structures
• Experience in using TDD for development and writes units tests leveraging frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, JMock, etc. for extensive unit-testing
• Experience developing applications using Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis, JDO, JPA
• Experience developing messaging applications using a framework like JMS, MQ, ESM/ESB, Kafka
• Experience with build & release tools like Ant, Maven, and Continuous Integration like Hudson, Jenkins
• Experience in any of code repositories like Bitbucket, GitLab, etc
• Experience developing Microservices, SOAP, REST web services
• Strong experience in one or more Relational Databases/Columnar Databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer designing a normalized or de-normalized database, writing complex SQL queries & stored procedures, and analyzing & fixing performance issues
• Experience working with one or more Web and/or Application Server like Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
• Experience working with XML and JSON
• Experience in profiling an application to troubleshoot issues, monitoring system performance (CPU, memory, processes, threads, network, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong experience in leading globally distributed team across the US and India
• End-to-end experience in the agile software development lifecycle
• Good understanding of financial markets, especially front, mid, or back-office within at least one asset class or product type.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and team members.
• Project leadership skills including people management, scope and plan management, and tracking.
• Openness to travel and work at client offices.