Jakarta, Indonesia - Jakarta, Indonesia
· Perform manual testing (not automated) for developed applications before being passed to business owner.
· Create test cases based on user story
· Review test cases and make sure all requirements already covered
· Execute testing based on test cases defined, within the committed timeline.
· Provide testing result document and report
· Have good knowledge on testing life cycle
· Familiar with testing tools such as Postman, Swagger, Insomnia, etc.
· Familiar with bug tracking tools
· Have knowledge about basic SQL query
· Have good communication skills
· Have good analytical thinking
· Basic skill of English, speaking and writing.
· Being proactive, accountable, and eager to learn something new.
· Basic skill of English, speaking and writing