We are looking to hire a talented PHP & WordPress developer to manage both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
WordPress developers should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
WordPress & PHP developers must create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
1. Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5. Integrating data storage solutions.
6. Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7. Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8. Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
9. Designing and building the website front-end.
10. Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
11. Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
12. Conducting website performance tests.
13. Troubleshooting content issues.
14. Monitoring the performance of the live website.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
2. Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter.
4. Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
5. Previous experience creating scalable applications.
6. Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
7. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
8. Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
9. Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
10. Ability to manage projects.
11. Good problem-solving skills