Taguig City, Philippines, Philippines
Depends on Experience
· Should be conversant with activities of Front Office and Middle Office activities and also should be able to understand, asses the data flow between various systems and sub-systems used in a typical Capital Markets environment
· Familiarity with various financial instruments in Capital Markets
· Will manage medium to large operation with multiple units and/or multiple sites, taking a leadership role in the group, area or function
· Typically manages subordinate managers or professional teams
· Has accountability for units' financial and operational performance
· Develops and implements shorter-term strategies with low-to-moderate financial risk and that could impact functions or activities outside the group.
· He/she will be a subject matter expert who will in turn be expected to lead a set of frontline managers, Subject Matter Experts s and specialists. This role will be responsible to manage day-to-day operations, ensure governance including Monthly Business Reviews , Quarterly Business Reviews
· Will be responsible to deliver on all agreed SLAs and key metrics and will be the SPOC for the functional owner from the Accounting Center of Excellence.
· Will be responsible to drive automation and be able to identify other transformational ideas to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
· Will also be responsible for managing, reporting, career path and R&R related activities for their Direct Reports and also lead/engage and deliver towards organization level initiatives
· CPA or CFA or MBA (Finance)
· 16+ years of professional experience in accounting operations including experience in one or a combination of the following: capital markets, finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting.
· 5+ years of operational experience in a GCC or a third party services organization and in managing F&A processes of at least 50+ FTE size, (preferably BFSI Finance processes and specifically in the Capital Markets space).
· Knowledge of software development process and methodologies.